Only student: Edith Cowan University Scholarships In Australia, 2019
TO BE ABLE TO GET WHAT THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, YOU WILL NEED TO FIRST CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELLOW AND WHAT YOU CAME HERE FOR WILL OPEN FOR YOU INSTANTLY
TAP MY IMAGE TO WATCH MY NUDE VIDEO
As of now, Edith Cowan University is accepting applications for the Sydney Melbourne and Ecu Scholarships to help successful candidates. The program is open for international students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the Edith Cowan University.
About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a public Australian university that offers courses in psychology and continuing education. It has several research centers in its research areas. The university has achieved five stars in at least one measure in 15 different fields of study.
Located in Western Australia, our industry-relevant teaching and research, supportive study environment and award-winning facilities enable ECU students to do more than just survive in this world – they thrive in it.
Established in 1991, ECU took the opportunity to reshape the way higher education is delivered in a distinctive and inspiring campus environment.
ECU courses are developed in consultation with industry, and teaching staff has extensive industry experience and networks. It’s why ECU students can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicums, and networking events as part of their studies.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
The Edith Cowan University Scholarships is meant for international students who are pursuing postgraduate studies at Edith Cowan University. If you wish to explore more information on postgraduate opportunities, click on the link.
The Edith Cowan University Scholarships is hosted and taken in Edith Cowan University, Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Australia and Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
Scholarship recipients will receive financial sponsorship amounting to up to 10% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
The Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2019 is made available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to participate in the scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a foreign student wishing to study in the following graduate program: ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- The candidate can not receive any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- Applicants must not apply for a live course or course offer with ECU Online when applying for the course, and must not currently be registered in another ECU course location.
The candidate can submit his application online. To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to the university.
If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Click the following Link for More Information
You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Website.
Terms and conditions
To receive this scholarship the following ongoing conditions apply.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies for more than one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU’s absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition